Amidst increasing restrictions on religious freedom around the world, we invite you to pursue God’s heart on behalf of those who experience persecution in Asia.
Get involved and partner with our work to bring about change:
- Newsletter – We send monthly email updates with information and specific prayer requests relative to Christian persecution in Asia. Our newsletter is an excellent way to engage in informed and responsive prayer. Sign up for our newsletter.
- Prayer Meeting – We host a monthly prayer meeting where we share some of the important, current realities and priorities of our work and spend time praying together for those who are persecuted in Asia.
- Every year we host a variety of gatherings and an annual conference to increase awareness and understanding of Christian persecution in Asia. All of our events typically feature worship, prayer, speaking, and a time for questions and answers. For the speaking portion, we invite people from our focus countries to share personal experiences of persecution and/or about their work and ministry with those who are persecuted. These events provide unique opportunities for people in Hong Kong to hear, meet, and learn from those who are on the front lines of Christian persecution. Our hope is that people leave our events more informed as well as more spiritually envisioned and encouraged.
- Upcoming Events
- If you’d like to invite us to host something at your church or group, please get in touch.
- People – even Christians – will likely never know about the realities of persecution and about the particular experiences of Christians in Asia unless they are told. If your church or group would like to learn more about Christian persecution in Asia and grow in its understanding and application of pursuing God’s heart for justice, we would be happy to serve you.
- We understand that churches and groups have fairly established routines and schedules and, if you invite us to share, we can be accordingly flexible. Over the years, on many occasions, we have given presentations, preached sermons, and even envisioned and led whole services. Though the specifics of our sharing may be different based on context, we always bring resources so people can find out more and provide opportunities for practical involvement.
- If you’re interested in finding out more or would like to invite us to share with your church or group or to host an event, please complete the following form and we will be in touch:
- Awareness Trips – Awareness trips are a unique and meaningful way for Christian volunteers to meet those who are persecuted. The emphasis of these trips is to move people from a merely theoretical knowledge about persecution to a personal understanding that only comes from actual relationship with those who are persecuted. The difference, of course, is profound. Our hope is that these trips facilitate mutual encouragement and transformation – they often feature practical service and spiritual support. In fact, those who are persecuted have much to offer and share and volunteers often share that they receive more than they give.
- We have taken pastors and local leaders from Hong Kong on Solidarity trips to Sri Lanka and Bangladesh to visit and stand with those who face persecution daily. This first-hand experience of Hong Kong pastors and interaction with the persecuted church has given them a new perspective and transformed their lives and their churches. By listening to their stories and standing with them our faith comes alive and we see the loving face of God.
- If you are interested in building relationship with Christians who are persecuted, more deeply understanding their lives and experiences, and in offering practical service and spiritual support, all in the context of a traveling with a small group or similarly minded people, our awareness trips are for you.
- Our organization appreciates working with volunteers and if you are available there are a variety of different things we need help with including coordinating events, helping with IT, translation of documents, fundraising etc.
India: Increase in violence against Christians in PunjabRead More