Stand Asia was founded in 2019 in Hong Kong to encourage persecuted Christians in Asia and to make their plight known to Christians in Hong Kong and other countries. Following a lengthy season of mutual collaboration and support, CSW HK have decided to rebrand as a separate distinct organisation and leave the Christian Solidarity Worldwide partnership. This decision was reached after lengthy discussions and strategic reviews by the leadership teams of both CSW UK and CSW HK.
Our base in Hong Kong allows us to travel to other Asian countries and gives us first-hand interactions with Christians who are persecuted for their faith. Over the years, we have established meaningful relationships and built a high level of trust that allows us to stand beside and walk with persecuted brothers and sisters in the body of Christ.
- Stand Asia Is a Christian organisation.
- Our guiding principles, all of which are based on our Christian faith and characterize our approach to working with and on behalf of those who suffer persecution
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired authoritative Word of God.
- We value praying for and with those suffering persecution.
- We value visiting those suffering persecution and being with them in person.
- We value responding to the needs of those suffering persecution by providing appropriate physical as well as spiritual support.
- We value bearing witness to those suffering persecution by making their situations known and raising awareness.
- We value creating and nurturing community in and amongst Hong Kong churches who desire to recognise those suffering persecution as their brothers and sisters in Christ.